Fantastic Commission and Residual Growth
Proven Work Experience as Sales Representative on Commission
Engage and work in the fantastic Powersports and Transportation Industries
Bilingual - French and English
About Turnkey Web Solutions
Turnkey Web Solutions is a Kawartha-based software company specializing in Inventory and Parts management , E-Commerce with 28 + Years in Business. We have a proven track record with fantastic success and growth.
Our team has been delivering digital solutions, graphic design, marketing, and branding work for decades. We know that our customers online presence is a direct reflection of their entire web based business strategy.
We take great pride in our work and create complete dealership website management solutions that can include e-commerce, , Inventory management, Parts and Accessory solutions, DMS Integration, Lead Management, Social Media, Facebook and so much more for dealers across the country.
We are the cutting edge technology and we create unique and custom with our team of designers, programmers, and strategists.
About the Position
We're looking for a results-driven technical Sales Executive who is fully bilingual to actively seek out and engage new enterprise (B2B) customer prospects in a defined territory within Canada.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of building relationships within a dealership or Web based Marketplace and will be able to demonstrate a successful career in sales and/or business development.
The primary function of the position will be new client acquisition, leading to increased company revenue.
The candidate will be responsible for developing a robust pipeline by engaging dealerships from across various markets within their territory.
The candidate will be required to present, promote and sell products/services that fit the needs of prospective customers.
The establishment, development, and maintenance of positive business and customer relationships are essential for the role.
This is a remote position. Applicants from all parts of Canada are encouraged to apply.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective clients using proven and demonstrable sales methodologies
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Identify and develop new clients by prospecting, networking, cold calling, and referrals
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of prospects and ensure a continuous population of immediate and long-term opportunities
- Engage and work closely with General Manager and/or oversee sales cycles from lead generation to delivery of final product
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Maintain company CRM, entering all relevant activity and information on a regular basis including new prospecting and sales opportunities. Must keep sales forecasting data and customer information accurate/current
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of your activities
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales, and status reports
- Reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Great prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Comfortable discussing software, networking, and cloud technologies with tech-savvy clients
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices and utilization
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales and/or business development role
- Past experience in software and or IT fields
- Bilingual would be an asset but not required
- Aggressive Commission and incentives
- Residual Commission plan from each active client ( Build base income annually from efforts )
- Bonus pay based on targets achieved
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Prefer Normal Business Hours